Without volunteers there is no Kiwiburn! Thank you to those who give their time and energy to making Kiwiburn happen for all of us. As well as seeing people enjoy the festival you helped create, you will work with an amazing group of people in our community from all over New Zealand; learn a wide range of skills which you can apply to life in the default world; and gain insight and experience volunteering on a unique (non-commercial) festival, working alongside our long-standing volunteers.
We are aways interested in Kiwiburners willing to take on one-off type project-based tasks eg surveys, research etc. The Finance Team is looking for 2-3 people with bookkeeping and/or accounting experience to help out with year-round finance tasks, and the Admin Team will be seeking a new insurance coordinator very soon.
WE NEED YOU! The following year-round positions are open. Apply using the form below. Full role descriptions are under the form:
Reports to: Media and Comms Team Lead
Job purpose: To liaise with photographers coming to Kiwiburn and inform them of guidelines. Work with the Media Team to gather imagery and maintain and update galleries.
- Answer questions from enquiring photographers submitted via email and guide them on consent at Kiwiburn
- Gather photographers’ images each year as a record for Kiwburn
- Update the Media Team Google Drive folders each year with photos from various photographers for Media Team to use across all media
- Update and monitor Kiwiburn Photos Facebook Page
- Collate and update galleries / links to galleries for the website
- Media Team
- 1 hour per week year round
- 3 hours for two or three weeks post-event (approx.)